Chapter 40

**Jess POV**

Me and Cassie head out.

"So since it's only 7 how about we go get something to eat first then head to the houses," I say getting into the car.

"Yeah that sounds good thank you for taking me out," I smile at her.

"Anytime,"

"None of my dad's exes ever cared about.e they woulda always say that I was horrible to them so that my dad would get mad," I frown.

"Well something is definitely wrong with them since your the nicest little girl I've met," she smiles.

We head to the diner that I always go to with the girls.

"Pick whatever you want," I say to Cassie and I see her eyes going over all the things she can have.

"Can I get what you normally get," I nod "and can I get a strawberry milkshake with no cream," I nod and get up going to order

I get back and Cassie is just sat there smiling to herself. Which makes me smile.

"I like your costume," she was dressed like sandy out of grease.

"Thank you I like yours," she says looking at me lucky she can only see abit of what I'm wearing since I out a long cardigan on.

"Your dad picked out," she laughs at me.

Finally our food gets here and I can literally see the drool coming from Case mouth

"What milkshake did you get," I give her abit to try so then she can guess.

"Mint chocolate chip," I nod and then we both dig in.

"Ready to go now," she nods and we head off to the houses.