Chapter 150

**Jess POV**

I hold the shotgun firmly in my hands my dad taught me how to shoot weird how that's the only thing he taught me.

I hear him begin to walk downstairs and I could tell he was pissed off cause I could hear him whisper to himself.

"I'm going to kill them," he whispers. He hadn't come into the living room her he went back into the kitchen. I watch him in the mirror that was at the bottom of the status he ran his hand in his hair he was stressed he didn't know where we was. I could if just ran out of that door but I couldn't. He had people upstairs and I hadn't even been to the basement or attic yet I had a feeling there was more of us.

I move out of the living room and towards the basement door. I knew that this could be a huge mistake but I had to take the risk. I carefully open the door and make sure it does squeak which to my luck it didn't. I walk into the door and shut it. I look down the stairs and the lights where really dim. I slowly walk down the stairs with the gun still in my hands. I peak my head in the whole of the stairs and see cages. They were covered though so I couldn't see in them but I knew what was in them I could hear the cries I could hear them.

I walk to the bottom and head to one of the cages. The sheet covering them all was connected so as soon as I pull it off it shows all the girls in them. They looked at me terrified.

"It's okay his not going to hurt you anymore," as soon as I say that I hear the basement door open and I knew he was there.