Chapter 190

**Jess POV**

I walk into the house the door was wide open and as soon as I enter it was like a maze he set all of this out. He wanted me to follow his clues and find him and my son. But I wasn't going to play by his rules I wasn't going to let him get inside of my head he was in my house now and it's my turn to play.

"I ain't playing your sick games come out you coward," I say kicking over the chair with a radio on it.

I start walking through the house and then I hear a cry which sounded exactly like Blake. I run to the basement which is were it was coming from and begin to walk down the stairs.

"Blake?" I say and continue walking down the stairs I had no idea if the man was even here I hadn't heard him all I've heard is my son.

I take the last step down and sheet a Walkie talkie on a chair which is were the sound was coming from. I walk over to it and grab it.

"Where are you?" I say into the talkie and he begins to laugh.

"I had to make sure that you came alone like I asked and to my surprise you did," he says laughing

"Where is my son I came like you said," I say into the Walkie talkie then the basement door closes.

"You ran from me we could have been something great a power couple," he says.

"Your crazy," I reply and he laughs again he had locked me in the basement.

"Why did you have to run all I've ever wanted from you was to be happy," he was delusional.

"I am happy but you keep ruining that," I say and start walking up the stairs again the door was locked and my anger filled up.

"Your not going to escape this time," I was the one laughing this time as I kicked open the basement door and walked out.

"You see ever since you took me from the people I loved I made sure that it wouldn't happen to me again. I went to self defense lessons, I got cameras in my house, I took every precaution for this moment you ain't going to win," I say into the Walkie talkie.

"If you didn't run from me none of this would of happened,"

"If I didn't run from you I would be dead by now your sick,"

"What is it with you? Did mommy not love you or did daddy use to hit you what makes you think that this is okay to do to people what makes you think that you can rip people from their homes and from their family what makes you think laying your hands on another person is okay? What goes through that sick mind of yours that's what I really want to know," I say.

I was in control at this moment in time I racked all the bad things that had happened in my life to this moment I wasn't going to fuck it up.

"Come out so we can talk face to face man to women," I say and that's when he walks into the room.