Chapter 48

**Jess POV**

I drive over to Logans.

"Logan?" I say knocking on the door it was now around 11 pm so he could be in bed. After about 5 minutes Logan comes and opens the door.

"Jess?" He says tiredly.

"Logan," I say wrapping my arms around his waist and start to cry.

"Come on let's get you inside," he pulls me inside while I still hug him. He strokes my hair and tries to calm me down.

"Want to talk about whatever it is," I slowly lift my head and nod.

"I know why Colson didn't come to see me in hospital," I say quietly. Logan looks at me.

"Really why?" I sniffle and sit up straight still in Logans arms.

"He was having sex with my best friend," his face falls.

"Gem?," I nod. Logans face turns full with anger.

"That mother fucker," he says.

"I can't believe I took him back the first time it happen and he did it again," I hug Logan more tightly.

"It's his lost Jess," I nod and he pulls me closer.

"How about I get us some food and we can watch a film," I smile at him as he gets up and say yeah.

He leaves the house and I sit there in silence I decide to look through the shelf for a film to watch. I accidentally drop a book and when I pick it up I realise it's the first ever gift that I got Logan his favourite book Moby Dick. I look on the floor and see a picture that fell out.

 I look on the floor and see a picture that fell out

It was a picture of the two of us. It was a picture of me telling Logan I was pregnant we looked so happy. I guess we were.