Chapter 167

**Jess POV**

I was stood in the door way looking out at my family with a bomb in my hands. What kind of person does this especially on Christmas Day. Colson had rang the police and they was coming with bomb squad.

My arms were tired but I couldn't move because if I did this bomb would go off and I would be dead. I take a deep breath but slowly I was freaking out but didn't want to show that to anyone finally I hear sirens and the police come around the corner. Thank fuck for that.

My heart was racing all kind of things were going through my mind. I see a man in a suit begin to walk towards me. I could tell there and then that he was with the bomb squad I was just hoping that whatever he does he can stop this from going off.

I hear someone coming through the house from the back I look into the window and see the reflection of the police they were searching the rest of the house probably trying to see if there was any more bombs or threats here. I look at the man in front of me I was terrified I didn't know what was going to happen if I was going to survive if they were going to disarm the bomb. I see him do a couple things and I could just about see his face and it didn't look good his expression looked the exact same as mine and I knew what was about to happen.

I close my eyes then I feel someone push me away and then I hear a big bang