Chapter 25

**Jess POV**

I walk downstairs and she Rook there. Great. The girls are sitting with him on the island eating breakfast. Ab came home a few days ago. Rook looks up and gives me a warm but sympathetic smile.

"Why didn't you tell us about Kells?" Gem says I shake my head.

"You guys wasn't here you went out 10 minutes before Logan came and I found out," they blink at me.

"Logan came?" I nod.

"That's they guy you went out with last night that pissed Colson off," Rook says and I nod yet again.

"Not like he cares anyway after our meal I came home and he sent me this," I show them all the messages that he sent to me last night of him fucking that slag. "He wanted to hurt me he doesn't care about my feelings at all," I say.

"What a dick," Ab says looking at Rook who looks more shocked then any of us.

"I knew he was a nob but I would never of expected him to do that," he says referring to the messages we all agree with him. He didn't pass me off as that guy.

"There's a party tonight, he will be there with Chantel, I think use should come show him what his missing." I look at the girls who want to go but I wasn't so sure.

"I don't know," I say but they girls and Roll say otherwise.

"You don't want to let him win," I shake my head. I don't want him to think that his broke me because he hasn't I'm not going to act like a broken girl over a man who doesn't want me.

"Fine I'll go," the girls jump up and down and took pumps his fist into the air.

I guess we are going to a party