Chapter 174

**Colson's POV**

There she was sat next to Case and Hope and I didn't even remember her but just looking at her and speaking to her these past couple of days. She was an amazing women she loved Case like her own. I keep trying to remember her I watch videos of us, look at photos, read messages, listen to "our" song but it didn't work not one bit.

She was the perfect girl, the perfect mom anyone would be lucky to have her but apparently I did she was my wife which shocked me when Rook said who would of thought I would end up with a wife the man who slept with any living thing the man who used girls like it was a game and then I found her Rook said I did fuck up a lot and that I did cheat but she would always come back to me and our family that we built together she was the only person who believed in me. Rook told me everything how when my bipolar would get so bad she would calm me down and keep me away from my own fire, when I felt so depressed she would hold me close and never let go, whenever I felt like things were getting to much she would reassure me he also told me that when I went outside on the balcony every single day because I couldn't sleep she would wake up and come outside with me she would hold me in her arms and never let go making sure that I was feeling okay even though she was freezing she would stay with me out side for no matter how long.

That's the kind of love that you need in your life and it's the kind of love I got and I didn't ever think I would find love like that I had never been anyone's number one and I've never known love before mainly because nobody has ever loved me but she does and I'm going to do everything in my power to remember the life we have shared together to remember her.