Chapter 191

**Jess POV**

I was now standing face to face with the man who took me away from my husband and my two girls. But he looked somewhat different from before he looked fragile.

"I didn't want any of this too happen," he speaks up.

"I didn't want to hurt you I didn't want to do all of those things to you and those other girls that's not who I am not really," I frown.

"You killed someone? You kidnapped me and all those other girls you did that nobody else," he looks down at his feet.

"I know I did but I didn't have any other choice. I had to do that I wasn't in control," I frown at him. He then brings out a stroller and Blake was in it fast asleep.

"I didn't hurt him I just needed to get you here," I frown at him and he walks closer to me and gives me Blake.

"Why did you take him," he frowns at me.

"I didn't want to I wanted to leave you alone and let you be happy but she wouldn't let me she said that you needed to suffer and that I had to do what I could," I frown at him now.

"She whose she," I say

"One of them is my sister the other is someone she met not that long ago they said that you needed to suffer they said that you needed to pay for what you had done,"

"I didn't want to do it but they threatened me,"

"They threatened you and you did it," he nods

"My brother is ill and Chantel is the only one that can help him she said she wouldn't if I didn't do what they said," my mouth dropped

"Chantel?" He nods.

"And the other on Gemini they wanted you dead," I was in shock then nick and Colson burst through the door guns pointing at him.