Chapter 75

**Jess POV**

The door open and I see Rook walk in smiling at me. Colson went to get ice cream and somethings for hope with Casie.

"Hey," I say as he walks toward me and gives me a warm hug.

"How you feeling," his the 16th person to ask me that today

"I feel good abit sore but she's definitely worth it," he smiles then his smile slightly fades.

"What's up?" I ask and he looks into my eyes.

"This past month I've loved every second of it but seeing you and Colson in here with her and Case puts everything in perspective," I frown "you and him deserve to be together deserve your happy ending you guys need to be a real family and I want you to be he still loves you and you still love him I want you both to be happy and start your future together," I smile at him.

"Thank you," he smile then walks over to look at hope.

"She looks like you," i smile and she opens her eyes.

"She does doesn't she," he nods then walks out we leave things in good terms.

Do I still love Colson? When he came into that room I got butterflies that he was there with me, when he held my hand the whole way through the birth made me so happy, the way he looked at her and the way he looked at me after I had her.

I do

I still love him

I always will