Chapter 52

**Jess POV**

"Let's come go then," Logan grabs his keys and wallet and we head out to go shopping.

"We going Walmart?" He nods.

I turn on the radio and look out the window. We finally arrive and we head out.

"Can you get a shopping cart," I nod and walk towards them.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else," Logan says all of a sudden from behind me.

"What why," I turn around he moves blocking my view from whatever he was looking at.

"Logan?" He nods and moves aside showing me what he didn't want me to see. It was Colson and Gem holding hands walking into Walmart.

"Wow they didn't wait did they?" He nods and looks at me sympathetically.

"Well come on I'm not going to let them get to me," he smiles and looks at me like he has a idea.

"Maybe we can have some fun," he looks towards the cart and winks at me.

I know exactly what he means. I jump into the cart and he begins to push me. I laugh as we make our way into the supermarket.

"Their over there," I glance over to see them kissing

"Their over there," I glance over to see them kissing. God thing I don't give a fuck anymore.

"Hey wait get some of them," I say pointing towards the smoothies.

He puts a few in and we continue shopping. Me me and Logan both notice that Colson and Gem have seen us but continue as if we didn't.

"Want Cheetos or Doritos," I think for a second.

"Cheetos but get flaming hot and cheese," he nods and grabs them.

"Oreos or cookies ahoy,"

"Oreos," he puts them into the cart.

"Can we get some Hersey's," I look up at him and notice that Colson and Gem are following us down each isle.

"Of course," he drops them onto me.

"Okay now real food,"

"We could just live off junk food," he laughs.

"Like when we first moved in together,"

"Oh my god yes I remember when we couldn't afford real food because we bought the house and furniture," we both laugh getting scowls of Colson and Gem.

"Okay real food" we head towards the fridges.

Hi everyone just wanted to ask you something would you like to see Jess and Logan get together for a while?