Chapter 152

**Jess POV**

As we reach the stairs I tell him to go into the living room and he does so.

I still has the gun pointed at him. I didn't want to move it away or to take my eyes off of him I knew what he was capable of. I then think if that girl who he shot and maybe this was the gun that he used.

"You shouldn't underestimate me," he says and then laughs. All of a sudden he grabs the gun and slams me against the wall. I kept a strong grip on it I wasn't letting go. Each time he tried to pull it away he would slam me into the wall. I wince in pain but I wasn't giving up.

I bite his had and he screams I then kick him in the balls. I wasn't giving up.

"You bitch," he says holding his hand and his balls. Then he got a evil look in his eye and I knew it wasn't over

I run into the kitchen and hide behind the island trying to get my breath back I have t worked out their much in years and it was taking a tole on me.

He comes into the kitchen and I stand back up I was ready for the fight. He lunges for me and grabs my throat. We must have both forgot about the gun since none of us had it. I started to feel light headed but it wasn't my then to go I wasn't going to give up. I see a knife in the corner of my eye and I try to reach for it. I finally grab it and stab him in the eye. He screams in pain and hold his eye.

I run into the living room trying to look for the gun but it wasn't here.

"Looking for this," he says I slowly turn around and he hand the gun aiming at me