Chapter 92

**Jess POV**

"Okay so what are we going to do exactly," Ab asks from beside me.

"I dunno yet I haven't thought that after ahead," Dom giggles from the back.

"I can't believe him I could fooking kill the guy," I laugh at him.

"Not if I get to it first," Ab sighs

"Okay I know that Gems a giant asshole and shit but we need her as well," I hear Dom sigh from the back.

"I think she's right not that i want to see her but she was your best friend for years you need her right now," I nod and Ab texts Gem to meet us there.

We pull up and get out of the car.

"Hi," Gem says shyly and we head into the reception.

I ask for the room number and he gives me a spare key knowing that I wasn't one to be fucked with at this moment in time.

"Okay this is it," Dom says jumping up and down cracking his fingers we all look at him.

"What?"

"What are you doing," he smiles and then says

"Incase you need backup and I have to kick his ass," I laugh and nod.

We reach the door number and I decide to knock first.

"We're busy," I hear him shout and that's when my blood starts to boil even more I knock again but all I can hear from inside was her giggling. I swear to god I'm going to shove her extensions so far down her throat she'll be shitting them out for months.

"Okay so what's the plan," I laugh.

"I'm gonna walk in the confront him and kill her," Ab smiles and I put the key into the keyhole I open the door and see them both there.

Colson looks up shock and I think fear in his eyes he better be scared