Chapter 86

**Jess POV**

I text Colson to see where he is his been gone for a while now. I'm currently 5 months pregnant and 5 months engaged which seems unreal.

"Jessss!" I hear Dom shout from downstairs I smile and run down the stairs I see him in the kitchen with two huge pizzas and ice cream. I run over to him and wrap my arms around him.

"God I've missed you," he laughs and hugs me back.

"I brought food," I smile and we both dig in.

"So where's Colson," I shrug

"I don't know," he nods and continues to eat.

"So do you know the sex yet," I shake my head.

"No appointments next week," he nods and puts a film on.

I look at the clock and it says 8pm I frown.

"What up," Dom says looking up at me I sigh.

"Colson still not home yet," he looks at clock and then back to me.

"Want to go out looking for him," I smile and nod at him. He grabs his keys and we head out.

"Where to first," I think for a second and then speak.

"Rooks," he nods and we head of to Rooks he wasn't there so then we head to the recording studio.

"His not here either," Dom says walking back to the car and getting in.

I take my phone out and try to ring him again for the 50th time yet still no answer.

"Where the hell could he be?" I say frowning we begin to drive again. All of a sudden a car comes flying into the side of me and we roll over.