Chapter 50

**Jess POV**

I slowly open my eyes and here shouting coming from downstairs.

"I know that she's here!" I hear Colson shout.

"She doesn't want to see any of you," Logan replys.

"Oh come on Logan," I hear Gem shout this time.

They came here together? I look at the window and only see one car which was Colson's he picked her up.

I walk downstairs and go to where Logan was I stand behind him and thats when Colson and Gem realise that I'm behind him

"Get out," I say to them both and Logan turns around and stand beside me.

"We want to talk," I laugh.

"So you both decided to come here together?" They nod.

"You think that would make it up to me? By both of you being together pretty sure that's what got use in this message in the first place," I hear Logan chuckle quietly next to me.

"It was a mistake!" Gem shouts.

"A mistake that happen 4 times, a mistake that happen when I was in hospital this wasn't a mistake this was you two being selfish and you both betrayed me," I shout back.

"It wasn't just when you was in Hospital!" She shouts

"I figured," I go closer to both of them "do you have a thing for my boyfriend's? You tried it on with Logan but he rejected you so you thought that because Colson is a sex addict and will fuck anything with a pulse to try it on him and yeah it worked but hey I should of guessed because your both desperate," I say and slam the door on their face.

They continue to knock on the door yet we both ignore them.

"Jess?" I turn to Logan.

"Yeah,"

"This may be really bad timing but Im kind of glad you saw through him," I nod.

"So am I,"