Chapter 195

**Colson POV**

I watch her in my arms. She was fast asleep she looked so peaceful. I woke up early for some reason. I turn my head to see Blake still fast asleep it was only 5am.

I move a piece of her hair away from her face and kiss her forehead.

I look over at the clock it was now 6.30am which is normally Blake's feeding time I look at him to see he was slowly waking up. I softly move away from Jess and pick him up she normally always wakes up to feed him as his breastfeeding. But I knew that there was a bottle of her milk in the fridge.

I pick up Blake and walk downstairs with him. I walk into the kitchen and swich on the light walking to the fridge and picking out the bottle feeding Blake.

"What are you doing," Jess says rubbing her eyes.

"Feeding Blake," she smiles and walks towards me.

"I'll take him babe go back to sleep," she says and I frown.

"You need to sleep babe you haven't slept in days," she then frowns at me.

"I'm fine you haven't slept either," I give in and hand Blake over giving her a kiss on the lips and heading up to bed.

I wake back up and walk downstairs. There was only a lamp on the girls were still asleep since it was a Sunday they didn't need to wake up yet.

I walk into the living room and smile at he sight of seeing Jess and Blake asleep on the sofa.

God I love that women