Chapter 14

**Colsons POV**

I was looking outside and see Jess on the phone. Out of nowhere she gets in the car and speeds off.

"Hey Ab," I say walking into the living room.

"Yeah," she says looking up at me.

"Do you know where Jess just went?"

"What do you mean," Gem says walking in.

"She just drove off," the girls give each other a glance and then gem gets on the phone to ring her.

"She's gone to the hospital," everyone looks at her.

She turns to Ab and then speaks "It's Logan," both of the faces fall when the name is mentioned.

Who is Logan??

**Jess POV**

I reach the hospital and run inside.

"I'm looking for Logan Jackson," The women tells me the floor number and which room it is.

I get into the elevator and press the floor number. I nervously wait for the elevator doors to open. Why am I here?

Should I go? I think about all the options that I could go with but I go with the option of actually going in and seeing him. I'm still his emergency contact after all this time.

I should actually go. He did break my heart after all. He cheated on me with the one person I thought that I could trust. He cheated on me with my best friend the one I told everything to. What if she's here aswell? What if they rang both of us.

Fuck it

I open the doora and see...