Chapter 159

**Jess POV**

I stare at the wall I was healing very slow the doctor had told me. He expected me to be out of her 2 weeks ago but I've been in here for little over 3 weeks. I was 5 months pregnant Colson had been super busy since Christmas was now a couple days away. I wanted to be home for Christmas but it doesn't look like I will be.

"Good morning Jess how are you feeling," nurse daisy says walking in. I smile at her.

"I'm doing a lot better," she nods.

"May I have a look," she says motioning to my bandages I nod at her. She removes my bandages and examines the wounds.

"Looks like you'll be home in time for Christmas," I smile at her.

She walks out and I'm left alone again.

"Knock knock," someone says I look at the door and see Logan.

"Omg what are you doing here," I say and he walks over and hugs me.

"I've missed you and when I heard what happen I just had to come home and see you," I smile at him I look around and don't see Lily with him.

"Where's Lily," I ask.

"She's still in Paris she wasn't sure if you would want to see her so she stayed there," I nod I get where she's coming from but to be truthful I would love to see her we was best friends once.

"So how you feeling," I groan.

"I feel terrible," he laughs.

"I'm sure you wasn't saying that to the nurse," I smack his arm telling him to shut up in case she heard.

"I know I just want to be home for Christmas my wounds may be healing but I'm still in pain I still get nightmares I just can't tell anyone I don't want to be here any longer," he holds me hand.

"You secret is safe with me"