Chapter 79

**Jess POV**

**2 years Later**

"Colson!" I shout form the kitchen.

"Yeah baby," he says walking in and kissing me on the cheek.

"Abigail's having Hope and Case over tonight for a sleepover so that we can wrap up Christmas presents," he laughs but nods.

"Case!" I shout and she comes running down the stairs.

"You ready," she nods and gets her bag and Hope's.

There's a knock on the door and Colson opens it.

"Hey man," he says high fiving Joshua.

"Hey little guy," he says lifting up JJ in his arms I smile watching them and Abigail walks in.

"I can't believe I agreed to this," I laugh shaking my head

"Your the one who fucked up," I whisper.

"I'm going to lose my hair by the end of tonight," I laughs and hand her the girls bags. I kiss her on the cheek and they head off.

"Okay I'm going shop for these," Colson says holding up the list I nod and he heads out.

**RING RING**

I grab my phone from the kitchen counter and smile at the caller ID on facetime.

"Hey!" I say smiling.

"Hey, Jess what's going on," Dom says.

"Not much you going to be here for Christmas?" He shakes his head.

"Can't love," I smile.

"It's all good how you doing," his smile fades.

"Not so good man," I frown.

"What's going on?"

"She's been calling again, showing up at my house, at my gigs I can't get her away," I sigh.

Dominic and Gem broke up a few months back she thought she was going to lose him so she faked a pregnancy and that she could die at any moment when it all came out we couldn't even look at her I should of guessed she's always been a compulsive liar. But she won't leave him alone if he goes on a date she's there and messes it up.

"You need a restraining order out on her Dom. You need a life and need to be happy," he nods.

"Hey maybe that should be my Christmas present," I laugh

"I'll get in touch soon," I nod and we say our goodbyes and hang up.