Chapter 196

**Jess POV**

"Stop staring at me," I whisper and move the blanket from over my head.

"I wasn't staring," I giggle.

"You was staring," I say and sit up I gently move away from Blake.

"Shut up," he says and I kiss him.

"Your kind of annoying," I say after the kiss which he laughs at.

"We should do something tonight," I raise my eyebrow.

"Like what exactly," I say wrapping my arms around his waist and look up into his eyes.

"Date night we haven't had a date in ages might take your mind off of things,"

"And what about the kids we can't just leave them,"

"I already have that sorted Rook said he would take them for the night we know his good with them,"

"And Blake?" He nods

"Blake's an amazing sleeper he barely cries he said it would be fine," I frown at him

"Okay we can go on a date," I say smiling at him

"Okay you have to get dressed wear something fancy,"

"Ohh fancy I feel special," he laughs at me and grabs Blake taking him upstairs.

He said that we was going out at 7 which was 4 hours away so I didn't need to rush getting ready. I walk upstairs into my wardrobe and begin to look for a dress. I see a red dress in the corner which I know I've not wore in years.

I pick it out and lay it down. I'll get dressed soon. After a couple of hours Rook picks the kids up and goes to his with them and I begin to get ready.

"You look stunning," Colson says and I smile

"I could be in this moment with you forever you know that,"

I didn't know that I would meet the love of my life being with him made all my problems melt away u loved this man with all of my heart and that will never ever change.

Authors note

Wattpad has said that I've reached maximum chapters for this book I was wondering if you would like me to do a sequel book and continue with it. If so please leave a comment I would love for everyone who reads this book to read the next I'd there is one.