Chapter 15

**Jess POV**

Fuck it

I walk in and see him lying there hooked up to all these different machines.

The nurse walks in and puts her hand on my shoulder

"What happen," I say almost emotionless.

"He was in a really bad car accident. He has four broken ribs, he punctured his lung." Do I care?? I have no idea.

"Why did you not ring his girlfriend Lily?" I turn to look at her and she shrugs.

"She wasn't a emergency contact," I nod and she walks away.

I see Colson and the rest of the guys walk out of the elevator and they see me I turn away making sure they didn't see me staring.

They was about to walk in until Logan speaks up.

"Jess?" I turn to him.

"Yeah," he faintly smiles.

"You came," I nod.

"They rang me I didn't come because I still care about you," he turns his head slowly to me.

"I know," I look back and see Colson staring at us.

"Why am I your emergency contact,"

"I knew that you would answer and would eventually turn up I know that I hurt you but you do still care somewhere in your heart," he was right he was my first love but it was all a lie.

"You cheated,"

"I know,"

"And with her out of all people,"

"I'm sorry I really am,"

"Your still with her,"

"I know but.."

"You was with her for 6 months behind my back it's been a year almost you aren't that sorry,"

"I am," I shake my head and laugh a little.

"I'll text Lily from your phone but I'm leaving," I get his phone from the plastic bag the nurse gave me and text Lily telling her to come here.

"Please stay," I laugh yet again.

"Get fucked," I turn around and walk out.

I burst out crying as soon as I close the door. Yeah I know that everyone is out here but I don't care. Seeing him brings back all the memories we had together. He made me happy we did everything together we was high school sweethearts. I was having his child but when I lost it he changed he tried to blame me for losing our child and that's why he cheated.