Chapter 19

**Jess POV**

Case runs towards me and into my arms I lift her up into the air as much as I can since she isn't small and I ain't as strong as people would think.

"Dad wont let me dye my hair pink," she says crossing her arms and giving Colson a dirty look. He walks over to us and kisses me then looks down at Case.

"You aren't dying your hair," he says trying to put his foot down.

"You know I think your hair is perfect just the way it is," She smiles at me. She's always had a thing for my hair it isn't pink but she loves the fact that it's long and smooth.

"Did your mum ever let you dye your hair," I smile. I've never talked about my mom in front of Colson.

"My mom didn't really like me changing my look because I wanted to fit in with others. She also thought that being yourself was the best thing ever because who wants to be like others. I did due my hair blue once I thought she would go through the roof she was upset at the fact she thought I wanted to change myself. I realised that being myself was better then being like someone else." She smiles.

"You don't talk about your mom much," Colson says I nod.

Case goes upstairs and we hear her door close.

"You want to talk about her," he asks.

"She died when I was young that's why I looked after Ab." He gives me a soft smile.

"She would be proud of what you turned out to be," I smile at him.

Me and Colson have been together for just over a month now. You may think everything is going perfectly fine but his like a closed book.