Chapter 137

**Jess POV**

Colon was pacing up and down the hall.

"Babe will you just sit down," I say moving my head too look at him. He was pacing up and down due to the fact we are waiting for DNA results of Chantel's kid she doesn't know but she accidentally left her bag open when she visited and I stole his dummy I sound like a sociopath.

"I'm just nervous I know for a fact that kid isn't mine but you know I'm still nervous," I laugh at him and shake my head.

The doctor comes out with the results and Colson practically pounces on him. He grabs the slip out of the doctor's hand and he reads it and then smiles at me.

"Told you babe now let's do shove his thing in her face," he says walking out the door I look at the doctor and shake thank you and follow him.

"Hey maybe you should slap her," he says you could definitely tell that he was high.

"We'll have to wait and see," I say and smile getting into the car and he follows my action.

"Take a left here," he says he was in the passenger seat and I was driving his car and I was definitely happy since he never lets anyone drive his "baby"

We pull up to her house and it wasn't what I was expecting it wasnt as big as I was expecting I mean.

We knock on and she opens the Doro her eyes go wide when she sees us both.

"Baby you came," she says putting her hand in Colson's chest I laugh and yank it off of him.

"Don't test me bitch," I say giving her a evil if only looks could kill you would be six feet under Colson takes me in his arms and she was pissed.

"Get out of out life bitch," he says and shoves the paper in her face and walks off she was beyond pissed and shocked she got caught out