Chapter 22

**Jess POV**

I get dressed into something that will make everyone who knew me and Colson was together think I don't care.

I found it weird that I'm going somewhere with Logan who broke my heart all that time ago but it seems right

I found it weird that I'm going somewhere with Logan who broke my heart all that time ago but it seems right. I know cheating isn't the answer but I'm slowly starting to understand why he did it. He didn't feel anything anymore like I didnt.

I walk downstairs and back to the living room the see Logan on his phone laughing at a video.

"I'm ready," he looks up and his eyes go wide I've changed a lot since we was together.

"Okay then let's go," I nod still not sure as to where his taking me and why. Mainly think it's because I've just been cheated on again and he feels bad for me and guilty for what he did to me.

We get into his car and he drives off. The windows are rolled downs and we are both singing at the top of our lungs like we use to. I smile at the memories.

"So where we going!" I shout over the music. He turns it down so that he can hear me and we can talk.

"We are going to show that good for nothing rapper that you don't care," I smile at him.

"I get its weird cause I did the same thing and I can't make excuses UK for what to did but I can try to fix my mistakes which can happen slowly can't it," I nod. I'm ready to forget but not forgive just yet he has a lot of making up to do.

We pull up at a restaurant the one that Colson and Chantel was seen going into not so long ago. I shake my head at Logan.

"We can't," I say but he insists.

I've been ignoring the calls and texts that I've been getting of Colson. As soon as I saw the article I text him saying your a dick and we are done have fun with Chantel. His been blowing up my phone ever since.

We walk in and there they are laughing and groping each other under the table. Logan gets us a table which is close to theres. Colson looks up and sees me shocked that I'm here then sees Logan and a dark expression fills his face. Chantel notices me and kisses him which he returns.

He has no shame.

Logan next to me makes gagging notices which makes me giggle loud enough for them to hear.

I'll show him what his missing.