Chapter 100

**Jess POV**

It's been 2 weeks since Hope got sent to hospital and I had the worst news ever. Hope is now home and we are doing everything that we can to help her. She's still in pain but there isn't much that we can do to help her.

"Hey," Dom says walking in his been staying here for a while I've been getting everything together.

"Hey," I smile

"How you holding up," I shrug.

"I'm trying to hold myself together for the girls sake but it's super hard sometimes I go into my room or the bathroom and cry," he pulls me into his embraces hugs me.

"You know that I'm always here to talk," I nod at him.

"Yeah I know it's just not the same I guess," he then gives me a concerning look.

"Do you not think it's because you don't have anyone to talk to about your feelings because none of us know what its like maybe you have to and should speak to someone that's going through the same thing as you are," I frown I knew what he was trying to do he was trying to get me to speak to Colson.

"Dom.." he cuts me off.

"No just hear me out you need to speak to somebody that is going through the same thing as you so that you can get everything off your chest you both need someone you both need to be there for each other," I knew that but did he?

I know I told him to leave the hospital but I was secretly hoping that he would stay or text or call or at least do something but he didn't. He gets in touch with everyone other than me to she how Hopes doing and I just wish he would talk to me would let me confide in him like I use to it is our child after all.