Chapter 172

**Jess POV**

It's been one month one whole month since Colson fell into the coma. I was struggling being pregnant and have two young girls to look after. I'm now 6 months pregnant and I found out the sex of my child yesterday I wanted to wait to tell anyone since Colson should be the first person to know the sex wether if he can hear me or not.

I was now walking it hurts but I was getting the hang on it the police were still trying to find the person who left that bomb on our doorstep but still no luck.

I walk into the hospital building and walk to Colson's room. I smile at him.

"Hey baby," I say and kiss his cheek. I've been coming every single day so that he didn't miss a thing.

"I've got something to tell you," I just wished he could hear me.

"I found out that were having a boy what you've always dreamt about I just wish you wake up so you can see him when his here," I sigh I was having a baby boy and I knew Colson had always dreamt of having a son but who knows if he will be able to witness it.

"Who are you?" I hear a voice I look up and see Colson looking at me.

"Oh my god your okay," I say hugging him but he pushes me off of his.

"Babe what are you doing," he looks at me strange.

"Who are you?" I frown he best be joking with me right now.

"What do you mean stop messing around babe,"

"Babe?" This wasn't funny

"This isn't funny Colson stop acting as if you don't know who I am," I say

"I don't know who you are!" He shouts and I jump slightly. A nurse rushes in shocked that he was awake.

"Nurse what's going on he says he doesn't know who I am," she looks at me with a sad look

"It seems that the bleed to his brain and the coma has made him lose his memory," is she joking?

"Your joking right you can't be serious," she shakes her head.

"It seems like he can only remember certain things in life but it seems like they all happened way before he met you," those words broke my heart he didn't remember me or the life we shared together.

"What about Casey and Hope can he remember them,"

"It seems he only remembers Casey not hope," I nod and let her get on with her day. He didn't know Hope he didn't know we were married. What else could happen.

I ring you Rook asking if he can bring Casey here Hope was with Ab but I didn't want her getting hurt if her father says he didn't know who she was.

"Hey," Rook says walking over to me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey," I say with a sad smile and the two of them look at me.

"What's up Jess?" Case asks.

"Well it seems like your Dad doesn't remember me he remembers everything else but all before I came into his life," I say with tears in my eyes and Rook hugs me.