Chapter 182

**Jess POV**

It's been 3 weeks since I gave birth to our son we still haven't thought of a name for him yet so we just calling him his middle name for now which is Richard. We get to bring him home in less than a week since his doing so well he now looks like a regular baby his not as tiny as he was before we have been able to hold him as well for longer than a minute the girls loved it they love the fact they have a little brother.

We finished decorating his room for him and I must say I'm in love. Colson and I are planning a party for Casies birthday she's turning 12 this year and it's only a couple months away. I've been sliding in some questions to her to see what she would like but she is still in the wind about what we are actually doing for her. We've been spending alot of them doing family stuff over the past few weeks we didn't want the girls to feel left out when we bring "Richard" home because he will need a lot of attention when his home he is only a baby after all. They are both fine with it they know that we will love them the same.

Even though they are fine with it we still decided to do fun family things with them beforehand. We went to Disney World for a week, went paintballing, went to a waterpark all kinds of things which they will remember.

We even decorated both of their rooms to whatever they wanted when we was decorating "Richards"

Colson walk into the living room and sits down next to be curling up into a ball hugging my legs.

"Are you okay down there," he shakes his head at me.

"I think I'm going to take a break with the music for a while it's getting abit too much," I look at him he has been feeling more tired recently.

"If that's what you want I can't stop you baby it's all up to you best thing I did," I took a break from singing for a while but I've been working on my new album called Rare. I've only recorded things myself not in a proper studio so if that's what he wants to do he can do it

"I just want to lay here with you and have a nap," I giggle at him as he cuddles into me sometimes I wonder who the real kids are.