Chapter 62

**Jess POV**

Logan climbs on top of me and kisses me.

"Your eager aren't you," he laughs through our kiss

"We're hom...," Ab stops miss sentence after seeing me and Logan nearly get it on. That would of been a nightmare.

Logan slowly gets up off of me and sits next to me.

**Colson's POV**

We all walk in and first thing that I see is Logan in top of Jess they was heavily making out on the sofa guess they didn't think we would be home anytime soon.

Logan gets off of her and you could tell he was pissed off that we disturbed them. Good I'm glad we did I don't want her kissing him or doing anything else with him for that matter. I really should stop thinking about her and him.

I drag Gem upstairs and we do what Logan and Jess wanted to do

**Jess POV**

"Well that was fun," I slap Logans arm.

"I don't feel so good," I say walking to the bed and sit down.

"You okay baby," Logan says putting my head on his lap. I shake my head and then all of a sudden run to the toilet and throw up.

"Maybe you caught something," Logan says walking up behind me and pulling my hair back.

"Can anything else happen on this trip first the hurricane now this. How fun," he laughs and sits down on the floor next to me keeping my hair up.

"What if it isn't a big Logan," I say sitting up straight.

"You don't think," I nod at him.

"I do I've got this feeling," he smiles at me.

"I'll go buy a test," he runs out the door and I stay sat on the bathroom floor trying to wrap my head around everything.