Chapter 151

**Jess POV**

I take a deep breath and stand back up I was no longer crouching by the cages. I was ready for this. He begins to walk down the stairs and I stand up straight. I see his feet and then I see him. He hadn't seen me in return but he would as soon as he turns to the cages.

He turns and when he sees me his eyes go wide.

"You shouldn't be down here," he says and tilts his head.

"You shouldn't be locking girls up," I felt stronger I didn't feel as scared and I didn't know why maybe it was because I knew it wasn't just my life on the line anymore.

"You know it's not nice to talk back," I smile at him.

"It's also not nice to be locked up like an animal when we all know the only animal here is you," he didn't like that the gun was behind my back he hadn't noticed it yet but he would soon.

"I dont like being disobeyed," he says taking a step closer to me. I frown.

"And I didn't like being took away from my family," I then take the gun and hit him over the head with it.

He falls down and i point it towards him.

"Taking people from their homes form their loved ones your a monster what you do to these girls and for what reason does it turn you on," he was pissed off. I throw the key into the cage next to me so they could get out and I hit him again.

"Move," I say motioning to the stairs and he slowly gets up and does as I say. I was in control now.