Chapter 80

**Jess POV**

I started wrapping up to kill some time while Colson was out getting some last minute bits for the kids. The house was now decorated and Christmas was just a week away. We would normally decorate earlier but we had some bumps in the round so we had to delay it.

"Hey I'm home," I look up from the floor and see Colson struggling with about 20 bags coming through the door I laugh and go help him

"Okay so maybe I didn't get the things that was just on the list," he says glancing down at the bags.

"Yeah I can tell," he smiles and Dino's them onto the floor next to my wrapping up station.

"I just thought that they need a few more things but then I kept seeing other things that I liked and Kaur picked then up one after one," I laughs and shake my head at him.

"Your worse than me you know that babe," he nods and sits onto the floor next to me grappling some wrapping up paper and scissors.

"Okay I'll do this section and you do these," I say giving him some bags full of presents.

"Okay and then you go out and I wrap your things up," I smile and nod.

"So since it's only 5pm and this won't take that long what we doing later," i ask with a big grin on my face.

"Let's watch home alone, get some popcorn, make hot chocolate and cuddle up near the fire while wearing these," he says pulling out matching PJ's I laugh and nod.

"I couldn't think of anything better to do,"