Chapter 123

**Jess POV**

"Wake up," I hear someone whisper in my ear and I shake my head.

"Go away," I say pushing him off of me he laughs and jumps on top of me.

"Colson swear to god I will kill you," I say pushing him off the bed.

"Your not very nice," he says sitting up from the floor and glares at me.

"I don't care don't wake me up," he laughs.

"We have to go home soon our flights leaves in 4 hours," he says and I groan.

"I'll pack you get dressed," I roll out of bed and get dressed.

"You know you could of got me up nicely," he frowns

"Oh really you shouldn't of pushed me off of the bed," I laughs be wrap my arms around his neck. He leans in a kisses me.

"Come on babe the Uber is outside," I nod and grab my bag and head to the car.

We finally land and we head back to the house. Ab said that hope was doing amazingly so after we drop off our suitcases we are going to the hospital to see her.

We drop off all of our things then getting into our car and head to the hospital I can't wait to see our girls.

"Is case here," Colson nods and I smile I've missed the both of them.

"Okay let's go," he nods and we got to hopes hospital room.

We see hope lead in bed and Case was asleep in the chair next to her. I smile at the pair.

I look at hope and she in now full of colour which makes me more than happy I can finally see our little girl again.