Chapter 55

**Jess POV**

"Okay so do you want to know the gender or would you like me to right it down," the nurse says to Ab.

"Can you write it down for me," the nurse nods and writes the gender on a piece of paper and hands it to me.

I look at the gender and smile which makes Abigail more excited to see what gender the baby is but she'll have to wait until next week at the gender reveal party.

"Come on let's go ill treat you to dinner," Ab nods happily knowing that she's going to eat.

We sit down in a booth and order our food.

"I've missed you at home," I look up at her.

"I know I've missed you too,"

"Thank you for being there for me due my pregnancy I know it's been hard because I'm with gem alot but I need you since Anthony isn't here," I nod.

"I'm always going to be there for you ab no matter what," we finish our food and head out.

"Want to come ours or you going Logans?" I smile at her slightly.

"I'm still not ready to see Gem she really hurt me," she nods understanding and drops me off at Logans.

"I'll see you soon okay," I say hugging her before I get out.

I open the door and all the lights are off for some reason. It was dark outside for it being only 8pm.

"Logan?" I shout walking through the house.

"Out here," he shouts from the balcony. I walk outside and see lights hanging all over.

"Oh my god Logan what's this?" I say looking at him who was sat down on the bed he made

"I've been wanting to do this for a while now," he stands up and walks towards me. "So Jess will you go on a date with me," I smile at him as he points to the bed, wine and TV outside.

"I thought you would never ask," I say taking his hand he leads me to the bed and we drink wine and watch TV just like the old days. It's the first time I've smiled in a while.