Chapter 65

**Colson's POV**

Me and Jess aren't together properly yet we are slowly getting there since she doesn't trust me still and I don't blame her. I've been trying to get on her good side by being there for her 24/7. Her and Ab are pregnant at the same time only difference is ab is now 8 months along. Abs said me and Jess can be at the birth so we know what it's going to be like yet I'm not so sure about that.

I see the girls in the garden and walk to the kitchen were Anthony and Dom was. Dom and Gem made up after all I knew they would though.

"Hey," I say walking in they both respond.

"Guysss ring a ambulance," I hear Jess shout from the garden. We all rush out to see what's going on and see Jess and Gem surrounding Ab.

"What's happened," Anthony says rushing over while Dom calls a ambulance.

"Her waters broke," he looks up at Jess in shock.

"They said that they will get her in 30minutes at the minimum," Dom says to the group.

"We might not have 30minutes we think her water broke a bit ago but she though it was wee her contractions have come along really fast there getting close together," Gem says.

"It's okay," Jess stands up and looks at us.

"Colson go get some hot water,Dom you get the towels, Anthony get Blankets we also need pain relief for her and lots of pillows" we all nod and head off to get the things that Jess told us to get.

We walk back with the things and see Jess in front of Ab who was now lead back on the floor. We hand Jess the things and she put the pillowed under Abs head and stuff so that she's comfy. 

And that's when it happen Jess delivers Abs baby.