Chapter 105

**Jess POV**

We were currently in the hospital Hope had a episode last tonight and we rushed straight here. The doctor's walks out and sees me and Colson in the waiting room.

He walks towards us and I knew the news he was about to give was bad since he had a sad look on his face.

"Mr and Mrs Baker," my eyes go wide Colson notices but I don't say anything.

"Your daughter is in a very bad state," I sniffle trying my hardest not to cry.

"I'm sorry to say this but your daughter needs a blood transplant but her blood type is AB negative which is the rarest blood type we don't have anyone on the system with the blood type as to date," I frown.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"I'm sorry to say this but if your daughter doesn't get this transplant in the next month she will die," and there it was again the world had stopped I looked at Colson and his face was pale.

We walked out of the hospital with Hope and drove home none of us spoke the entire journey.

AB negative everyone was tested for it who we knew but none of them was a match.

We get home and Colson walks into the house without saying a word I don't really blame him. I get hope out of the car and put her to bed. I looked out the window and it was pouring rain. I walk down the stairs and notice the front door was open then the smell of smoke filled my nostril.

I walk to the door and see Colson smoking outside in the rain he was drenched.

"Colson," I say making him look at me.

"Come inside your going to get ill," he shrugs. I could tell he wanted to cry but wasn't he was holding it in like he always has but maybe he needs to let it out. I walk outside and stand next to him

"Come in side," I touch his arm.

"Your freezing," he shrugs again we was both drenched now. I look at him and he looks at me and then he breaks down crying.

He slides down the wall and onto the floor I sit down tears in my eyes and taking him into my arms in the pouring rain until he stopped or until the rain stops which ever happens first.