Chapter 112

**Colson POV**

I'm looking through the pages of Jess song book and see two songs that I like and they were about us which we needed. They were called "Bad Things" and the other one was called "At My Best" I smile while reading the lyrics and we start to record some bits.

After we finished me and Jess head to the diner funny enough it is were we had our first unofficial date. I smile at the thought.

My phone rings and I glance at the caller ID. I frown I see Jess noticed as well and knew how I would feel. She takes my hand and holds it in hers

I look at her and smile. I liked the feeling of my hand being in hers who would of thought that I would say something like that.

"We can just go home if you like Abs got girls overnight," I look at her and nod taking the next exit.

We pull up to the house and walk inside it was pretty late it was pitch black. I turn the light on in the front room and head to the kitchen.

"Want something to eat," she nods and makes her way to the fridge.

"We should really go shopping there's nothing in," she says shutting the fridge door i frown.

"I'll find something to eat since everywhere is probably closed," I look through all the cupboards while Jess goes upstairs and puts on Netflix.

I get the food I got ready and take it upstairs her face brightens up.

"I told you that I would find something even if it isn't exactly healthy," she laughs and I sit down next to her

"I don't think I've had this much junk food since I was pregnant with Hope," I laugh.

"You would crave BBQ lays I remember I had to go out nearly every single night to get some," she smiles.

"And you would even if you had to go acrobat the city since no shoes near us sell them I didn't even know we had any in," I smile back at her.

"I got them especially for you," next thing I know her lips are on top of mine