Chapter 47

**Jess POV**

I walk into my house with tears in my eyes and my hands were shaking because I was so full of anger he cheated on me again I took him back after the first time how could he do this to me and with her of all people.

"Jess you okay," Ab looks at me while walking up stairs I nod and she goes to her room.

"You fucked him," I say turning to Gem.

"What?" I go closer to her.

"You fucked Colson while I was in hospital," Gems face falls giving me my answer.

"I didn't fuck him," she says.

I laugh and throw the dress at her which makes her fall back slightly.

"That's your fucking dress Gem in his room! He told me," she finally looks me in the eye.

"Jess I'm sorry," I laugh again and push her.

"What about Dom? I thought you was in love with him. How the fuck could you do this to me Gem? After all that I've down for you I took you in I gave you a home!" I shout with tears falling down my face.

"It was a mistake,"

"I was in hospital Gem I thought you was my best friend yet all you wanted was to fuck my boyfriend," I shout

"What the hells going in down here," Ab says

"Ask Gem," I say pointing at her. Ab turns to Gem looking for a answer.

"It nothing," she says shaking her head.

"Nothing I wouldn't call sleeping with your best friends boyfriend nothing,"

"You did what," Ab says turning to gem.

"I was a mistake," she pleads

"A mistake which happened four times," my words shock her she didn't expect me to know that it happen more than once.

"I can't be in this house with her I'm going," I grab my bag and keys and walk out the door to the one person I knew would help me.