Chapter 46

**Jess POV**

I knock on Colson's door an she answers it after around 10 seconds.

"Hey," he says like nothing has happened.

"Hi," I say and walk past him into the house. I notice the boys in the living room and them turns to Colson to see where he wants to go to talk.

"Let's go up to my bedroom," I nod and head up the stairs with Colson behind me.

I walk in and sit on the bed.

"I wanted to apologize for not being there for you," I look at him.

"What was so important that you didn't come?" He looked down he couldn't answer me.

"What was it Colson,"

"I can't say,"

"Why not,"

"I just can't!" He shouts.

I look around the room then something pops out at me. I get up and walk towards it.

"What are you doing," I turn around to Colson and hold up the dress.

"This is what you was busy with," he gets up and comes towards me.

"Jess I can explain," he says holding my hand.

"Explain? That you fucked her while I was in the hospital," he holds my hand even more tightly.

"It was a mistake," I laugh at him with tears rolling down my face.

"A mistake? How many times did you fuck her," I say pushing him which hurts my sides but I don't show that it does.

"4"

"All while I was in a hospital bed," he nods slowly. More tears fall down my face and I push him again and run out the door I keep running until I reach my car no matter how much it hurts.

I'm going to kill that fucking bitch.