Chapter 156

**Jess POV**

All I could hear was sirens but I couldn't see anything. All I could see was black.

"She's in here she's in here," a women's voice says.

"Move aside," I hear someone else I then feel someone press on my stomach.

"We need to get her to a hospital and fast," I feel myself being lifted up and pushed somewhere.

I just wanted to scream save my baby and that more people are in that house but I could speak. I couldn't even make a sound.

**Colson's POV**

I told the girls last night the truth about Jess I couldn't lie to them anymore. There was a knock on teh door and I put my coffee down. I open the door and see a police officer.

"Mr baker," he says and nods his head I smile and let him in.

"We found her," he says and my head shoots up.

"She saved 5 girls and they ran to us told us that Jess Haggart told them to run that they had been kidnapped some of them had been there for years we found more in the house in total she saved 12 people all had been beaten and some even raped she's a lucky women. She was in a bad way when we found her sorry to say she has been stabbed," my heart started to raise.

"Is she okay," he nods.

"I believe so she's at the hospital and I bet she would love to see you," he says walking out the door I shut he door behind us and run to my car I can't wait to have her back in my arms