Chapter 64

**Jess POV**

It was now time to tell everyone about me being pregnant with Colson. Me and Gem haven't spoke since the whole Colson thing but I need to speak to her before I speak to anyone else about this.

I walk downstairs and see Gem with the rest talking. Logan looks up at me  and smiles. I'm glad that me and him are okay after this.

"Gem can we speak," she looks up in shock. And nods she slowly get up and I lead her outside.

"I'm glad that you want to talk," she says and I look down

"I don't think you'll be so happy about this though," she looks up and frowns.

"I'm just going to come out and say it pull the bandage off," she looks up at me and I take her hand in mine.

"I'm pregnant with Colson's baby," her head shoots up at me.

"I'm nearly 3 months pregnant I got pregnant when we was together Gem I..," she cuts me off.

"Jess it's okay," I look up at her, "You and him was together then Jess I slept with him behind your back I'm so happy about this," we hug and go tell the others everyone was so happy and I decide to get Logan to the side.

"Logan can we talk," he gets up and we go to our room.

"I'm sorry about all this Logan," he smiles at me.

"Jess I love you I always will just like you love me but we both love other people," I look at him and smile.

"Your still in love with Lily," he nods

"I am," I hug him and we end things on good terms this time.