Chapter 147

**Jess POV**

I stared out if that window for about 10 minutes to make sure he wasn't going to turn around and come back and it looked like he wouldn't for a while. I go to the bedroom door and try to open it. It was locked which I was expecting.

I then take the hair grip from my hair and bend it into shape so that I could pick lock the door. I know how to do it due to my love of crime films and TV shows. I never thought I would have to use it but watching them shows will help me today.

I turn it around for about 5 minutes and then I hear a click. I jump up and down excitedly. I carefully open the door and look out of it to see if anyone else was in the house. So far I had only seen him I didn't know if he had someone working with him but to my luck he didn't. I step out of the door and walk towards another bedroom door. He said that all the doors leading outside and the windows had an alarm on them so I had to be very careful that none of these doors had one too. I open the door and see a little girl in the corner tied up. She looked terrified she looked up and when she saw me her eyes lit up.

"Hey shhh okay I'm going to get us out of here," she nods and smiles.

I close the door and walk over to another room. There was a boy there this time he looked about 17 he looked up at me in shock.

"Please don't hurt me," he says and it broke my heart.

"I'm not here to hurt you I'm going to help you I'm going to get everyone out of here," he nods and I check some other rooms.

The room I went into next shocked me.