Chapter 114

**Jess POV**

I got a text from Logan this morning asking if everyone was okay him and Lily went to Europe for a while to get away from everything I guess.

I was currently in the studio and Colson was sat across from me with sheet paper in his hand Ashleigh hands me the same one over and I read over the lyrics can tell that he wrote it this morning due to some words in it. I nod saying okay as I wasn't really bothered at their moment in time.

We record the song and head out if the box. I could tell Colson wanted to speak to me and I wanted to speak to him I was about to turn to him when my phone went off.

"Hello?" I say into the phone it had no caller ID on.

"Hey," I hear his voice

"I was thinking of things to say to you I didn't know what to say but I got my blood tested I have the same blood type as hope," I put my and over my mouths and can see everyone looking at me.

"I'm ready to come over whenever and do the blood transplant," a tear falls down my face I wasn't sure if it was sad or happy tears I could tell Colson was worried but I shook it off for a second.

"Can you come down now,"

"Yes what's the address," I tell him the address and hang up. This is our chance to save and help our little girl.