Chapter 82

**Colson's POV**

"No, you left her you left us she doesn't need you anymore," I say hanging the phone up on Jade, Casie's mother.

"Hey daddy," Case says sitting down next to me.

"Hey," she looks down at her hands then looks back up at me.

"I want to get Jess a nice present," I smile.

"Okay then let's go we better be quick since it's Christmas Eve," she nods and we head out.

I've spent around 3 hours in the mall now trying to look for a present everyone Case liked things but didn't think they was good enough.

**Jess POV**

"Okay Hope it's nap time," I say as hope runs into my arms I smile and take her upstairs.

"Night night baby," I kiss her in the forehead as I see her eyes close softly. I turn on the nightlight and turn her main light off closing the door slightly.

I walk downstairs and start to make dinner.

I look up at the clock to see the time was 5pm it's been over 6 hours since Colson left with Case. I put Hope down a hour ago she still isn't up

I out the garlic bread into the oven and set up the table.

The door open and in walk Case and Colson.

"Something smells amazing," he says walking over to me and kissing me.

"Spegettii Bolognese and garlic bread," he smiles.

"What did I ever do to deserve you," I laugh.

"You knocked me up," we laugh together and sit down to eat.

"Oh wait Hope," I say and go get hope who was silently playing I bring her downstairs and we eat