Chapter 183

**Jess POV**

It's been 2 months since we brought home out baby boy which we have now have a name. His name is Blake Richard Baker Colson came up with the name and I fell in love with it.

"He's adorable," Ab says as we watch him play in his room.

"He is he look exactly like Colson though," and she agrees with me

Someone rings the door bell and I stand up.

"Won't be a minute," she nods and I walk downstairs. I open the front door and there was a parcel outside on the floor. I take my phone out and ring Nick who was a police officer he gave me and Colson his number for any emergency I wasn't going to risk it by picking up the package.

"Ab can you come down!" I shout from the bottom of the stairs she walks down the stairs holding Blake in her arms luckily Colson took the girls to the park with Anthony and JJ so we could have girl time which we needed being married is hard.

"What's that," she asks and I shrug.

"I don't know I rang nick his on his way I didn't want to risk it," she nods understanding why after a short while nick shows up and walks over he had someone with him from bomb squad just in case.

"You didn't touch it," I shake my head.

He bends down and opens the box there wasn't a bomb inside but it looked like a letter.

"Read it out its for you," I nod and grab hold of the letter. And then begin to speak out loud.

"Hi Jess, did you really think you could get away from me that easy," my voice begins to shake "you may of thought you could of killed me but you didn't clearly I've been watching you hope you liked the gift I have you it was quite the explosion you had the baby maybe me and him will meet again soon," I knew exactly who it was from.

"You have got to be kidding me,"

Did I give this guy a name? I honestly cannot remember if so please leave a comment if not leave a comment for what you think he should be called