Chapter 118

**Colson's POV**

Jess fell asleep on my shoulder just over an hour ago. The waiting was getting in my nerves I needed to know what was going on but nobody was telling me anything.

Finally the doctor walks out in his scrubs and looks at us I gently shake Jess to wake her up and she slowly sits up and opens her eyes.

"Mr and Mrs Baker," I glance at Jess in the corner of my eye to see how she would react and she doesn't she just goes along with it and I smile.

"The transplant went successfully Hope can now be treated with chemotherapy which we think will go well and it could cure her," Jess breaks down crying and so do I we hug each other.

"Can we see her," she speaks up and the doctor's nods we walk into the hospital room and look at Hope she was asleep and had cords attached to her but she has colour towards her now she is no longer pale white she hasn't got full colour but it's coming along. I knew that we would both have to thank John for doing this for us and even though I would love to lunch him in the face he may have just saved my little girl from everything from the pain from feeling run down and tired all the time she may be able to have a normal childhood now she may be able to play with Case, go to the park without us worrying she will get hurt so easy, do all the things she's been wanting to do.

We may have our little girl back