Chapter 97

Song above

**Jess POV**

We pull up to the event and hop out the limo paparazzi was everywhere. I see Gerald and head towards him.

"Hey," he smiles and kisses my cheek.

My mind kept going to how he girls we're Anthony was looking after Hope and Casie so I was hoping they wasn't giving him such a hard time.

"Go get some pictures took they will be fine," I hear ab say from behind me it was like she could read my mind.

I walk down the red carpet and pose for the camera also noticing that Colson was there too but I ignore it.

We head into the club music was banging I still could only think about the girls I've never really left them alone for this long

"Welcome everyone," G's manager speaks into the mic.

"G and Jess would you like to come up and say a few words," G grabs my hand and we walk on to the stage.

"First song up is the debut of Jess's album," I look at him album? I thought it was just a few songs we was recording together.

"You want to say a few things," I nod and smile at him. I see Colson in the back of the club and he is the reason for this song.

"O Dr the past couple months I've been through some shit this song explains everything even though I got my heart broke I started to love myself in the end," everyone claps and then the song starts to play. I can see Colson looking at me through out the song but I didn't care I didn't care about him anymore.

I feel my phone buzz and look at the screen 10 miss calls from Anthony and a message. As soon as I open the message everything around me freezes and my heart starts to race.

Anthony
Jess you need to get to the hospital right now