Chapter 181

**Colson's POV**

I walk out of the room because Case told me that her and Hope was waiting outside Abigail picked them up and dropped them off. I walk over to them and they both give me a big hug.

"Can we see him," Case says and Hope jumps up and down.

"Yeah but you have to be quite his sleeping," they both nod and I bring them into the room. Hope and Case's faces both light up.

"Do you have a name for him yet," I shake my head.

"We can call him teddy after mine," Hope says holding her teddy bear up to me I chuckle at her.

"We'll have to think about that okay sweety," she nods and turns back to her brother.

We have to think of a name soon. We hadn't really went through names is wasn't a main priority at the moment we thought we had 3 months left but obviously we didn't.

"Come on let's go see mommy," they both nod and walk out the room with me. We walk into Jess's hospital room to see she was now awake.

"Hey babes," she says hugging both of the girls. Case sat on the bed at the bottom and Hope sat up top next to her I smile at the three of them.

"His so cute," Case says and she smiles.

"Yeah and daddy said we can name him teddy after my bear," i frown and Jess looks up at me.

"I didn't say that I said we would think about it," Hope huffs.

"Same difference," I chuckle at her

"Well we do need to think of a name," and I nod at her.