Loki - Who's Amanda - part two

Hi everyone! It took me awhile, but I wanted to make sure it was good because so many people asked for a part two. Hope it tips to your expectations! I'm excited for it! :)

@AmberChavez860
@Lokiismybaby
@ImGaYfOr2DbOys
movielover182
Marvelfandragon
@Bookjustbbecause
@natalielingbottomm
@Cierra_Major
@FABULOUS6824
SigynFreyadottir

Something obviously went wrong with the tagging, sorry. I'm bad with computer and I can't fix it...

Enjoy reading!

Xx

It had been a week. Seven martyrizing days of your life since your last encounter with Loki. And you weren't handling things well.

The first two day, you had cried. Then you ate all the chocolate in Stark Tower and now you were sitting on the couch, watching bad comedies to fill the void.

Your hand grabbed at the remote control to skip the commercials. As you settled down against the couch.

You giggled as you just pressed the button on time, and the film started playing. Your heart did an exciting flutter.

'I miss the sound of that,' a quiet, guilt-dripping voice said. Your breath hitched in your throat, and you froze on the spot.

The connection between your legs and brain was cut off, not allowing you to run to your room.

'Can we talk?'

'I don't know. Open communication was never your fort,' you replied in a sarcastic tone, ignoring the crawling in your skin.

'Please,' he begged.

'I never said no, so go ahead. I'm listening,' you said with a glare over your shoulder. He let out a heavy sigh and suddenly stood beside you.

'Do you mind if I sit?' he whispered. You rolled your eyes, pausing the film, but somehow your eyes remained trained on the screen.

'Go ahead. I won't stop you, even if I wanted to,' you bit. He ran a hand through his raven locks and licked his lips in a nervous gesture.

'Amanda is gone,' he began. Rage filled your gut and your head shot to the side, throwing daggers at him.

'Oh, so now she's decided to go, now I'm a priority!' you snapped. You stood up and glared down at him with your hands crossed over your chest.

'No, I didn't - I cut tires with her,' he pleaded, his eyes big and genuine, so you forced yourself to look away.

He swallowed the thick suffocating lump in his throat and inhaled sharply.

'When you said that, I regret it, Y/N,' he said, staring up at you. You huffed.

'You regret it,' you repeated, eyes back on his. He nodded, his eyes sparkling with hope. 'After I found out.' And it was gone. He looked down at his lap and fidgeted with his fingers.

'No, well, yes.' You threw your hands up in the air and turned around, walking over to one of the big windows and letting your gaze fall upon the skyline of New York.

'What the actual fuck, Loki,' you whispered, tears brimming in your eyes again. And you cursed yourself for it.

'Please, let me explain.' He scrambled to his feel and went to stand by your side. You took a step away from him, deciding he was too close to your liking. 'When you said it was over, it got me thinking...'

He took a sharp intake of breath.

'I didn't need long to realize I had made a mistake. I missed you,' he confessed. You dared to look at him, and he was already staring at you.

'How long?' you asked with an uninterested voice, or so you tried as you wiped away your tears. His gaze lowered to his feet.

'Not even five minutes. I called Amanda then... And broke up. I thought it was going to be hard, but it wasn't. I knew I had to do it if I wanted you back.' You clenched your teeth and fisted your hand into the fabric of your trousers.

'Do you honestly think I will come crawling back to you?' you fumed. Your stomach sunk. He looked at you with a pained expression.

'You're-' His voice cracked as he bit down the tears. A pang shot through your chest. 'You're not?' He bit his lip to leep his bottom lip from trembling. His shaky breath made you briefly close your eyes.

'Look, Loki,' you sighed, running a hand through your hair. 'You broke my trust. You got me feeling like I was nothing. You said we only fucked, nothing more...' He nodded knowingly.

'Is there a possibility that I could gain your trust again?' Your eyes began to water along with his and your heart squeezed pained. You knew he was genuinely sorry and that he held hope to safe this relationship you were having. Whatever kind of relationship it was. He let out a sob as he tried to muffle it by his hand that then slid over the slight stubble on his chin.

Your heart broke all over again and you looked at him.

'I missed you too.' His lip trembled as he looked at you with desperate eyes. 'If we are going to try this, we need to clarify things, like what am I to you?'

'Right now, the most important person in my life. And I don't want to lose you,' he whispered, afraid that his voice might crack again. You whimpered at his words.

'You do want to try it, right?' you carefully asked. He nodded feverishly, hands fiddling with the hem of his shirt. You flashed him a sad smile as a tear glided down your cheek.

'Yes, I do.' You let out a single sob and opened your arms. He didn't hesitate and stepped into your embrace. His hands wrapped around you like they always did, creating a familiar feeling that you missed so much these past days.

You let out a growl mixed with a giggle.

'I still love you, you dick,' you accused him while rubbing his back. He let out a sob and chuckled then.

'God, I love you too. Always did.'