Loki - Green walls -Smut

The requests are on their way. I haven't forgotten about them. I was just busy studying for my driving license and I passed the exam! Yay,

Here's a oneshot that I absolutely loved writing. Ehehehe.

Enjoy reading!

xx

Loki was staring at you from across the kitchen table and you were just staring back, shoving a full spoon of pudding into your mouth. The corners of his mouth curved upward.

Earlier today you two had gone to the Do It Yourself Store with Tony's creditcare. You had bought green paint to cover Loki's wall with it. It was an old chamber so it could use some colour.

'What are you two smiling at?' asked Natasha with a suspicious eyebrow cocked up. You were dragged from your daydream and looked at her with a dumb expression on your face.

'I'm afraid that's our little secret,' said Loki with a wicked grin, devouring the pudding in his mug. You hummed, drinking form the glass of water in front of you.

'Are you ready?' you questioned. Loki nodded, licking of his spoon, which Natasha rolled her eyes at.

'Yes.' You both put your mugs down and you jumped from you stool, sauntering towards Loki, who was waiting for you at the door. Natasha gave you one more questionable glare before turning around to make herself some coffee.

Loki grabbed your wrist and dragged you around the corner, where he lifted you and threw you over his shoulder. You shrieked, then giggled foolishly.

'I can walk, you know,' you teased. He chuckled.

'I prefer it this was, honey.' You only smiled, rolling your eyes at his sillyness. I mean, you weren't complaining, you had a nice view on his a-

'There we are,' he said, putting you down.

'Oki,' you squeaked, walking on the plastic that covered his floor. The room was totally empty, except for the ladder, and a few paint rollers- and of course, green paint. It was his colour. You grabbed a can of green paint, a roller and smiled at him. He was standing next to you, grinning as you gave him a paint brush. 'You do the edges. I start at the top, you do the bottom.' He knitted his eyebrows together.

'That's not what I had in mind-' he protested, but you were already at the first step on the ladder, then the second. You turned your head and looked at him, being at the same eye-level, you giggled.

'Hi.' He chuckled. 'I'm tall now.' He went to stand on the tips of his toes and you just went higher on the ladder, laughing with triumph.

'Okay, let's get started,' he proposed. You hummed and dipped the rolled into the paint, before spreading it out on the wall. He did the same to the little paint brush, painting the edges. You worked together in peace, Loki was mumbling a song to himself and you were listening.

You were just done with the part you could do on the ladder and wanted to crawl off, but you foot hit the can. It fell from the ladder, straight on Loki's back. Green paint was spilled all over his back. He stopped singing, halting his movements, the paint brush clenched in his fist. You swallowed.

'Oops,' your voice cut through the quiet room. You snorted. His head shot up with a glare. You slowly made your way off the ladder, looking at him with big, innocent eyes. You tried to smile, but you bursted out into fits of laughter.

'Y/N,' he chuckled. 'This is unbelievable.' He got up and faced you, green paint running over his cheeks, staining his hair and his back - his back was the worst. You snickered, which earned you a stern look from him, before he pushed himself against the wall, moving his arms up and down.