Loki - Nail painting

At the kitchen table in Stark Tower, you had yourself settled.

Clint and Natasha were on a mission, Bruce was busy in his lab being his smart self, Pietro and Wanda were out for a walk and Tony was askeep on the couch.

You were painting your nails. You had just done your left hand and you were letting it dry before you would do the other hand, because if you did it know, you would have nail polish all over the kitchen table. Loki walked into the room and gave you a nod.

'Hey,' you mumbled. He grabbed the coffee machine and pressed some buttons, but no coffee came out. 'Loki?' He looked up. 'Maybe you should put a mug underneath it, just incase you want to drink to coffee.' He smirked.

'Oh, yeah, forgot about that,' he chuckled. You giggled and checked if your nails were dry, they weren't.

Loki slapped the coffee machine and cursed it. You turned around.

'The red button,' you said. He smiled and pressed it and the coffee came out. He just didn't placed the mug under the right spot and it spilled over the counter. He quickly placed the mug on the right spit and sighed. You giggled. 'Nice,' you said sarcastically.

'Shut up,' he teased as he started to clean the counter with his magic. You snorted and went to paint the other nail. Loki then took a sip of his coffee.

You glared at the nail polish. Your hands were trembling and it was hard to paint your nails. You weren't a left handed person.

'Maybe I can help you now?' Loki suggested. He walked over and sat beside you.

'Yeah, please.' He took the nail polish from you and started painting your nails carefully. And to be honest, he was really good at it.

Clint walked in and snickered at the sight of you.

'That looks good for in a photo album,' he laughed. He took out his phone and took a picture of Loki painting your nails.

'Leave him alone,' you scolded at Clint. He left and Loki finished painting your nails. You smiled at him and shyly thanked him.