Loki - Chess with a little Mischief

It was late at night. You were still studying. Everyone else was already asleep, well, everyone except the God of Mischief. 

There was a knock on your door and you looked over your shoulder. 

'Yes?' you answered. The door opened and revealed Loki with a gentle smile on his face. 'Hey,' you croaked. 

'Hey, still busy?' he wondered and went to sit on your bed, something hidden behind his back. 

'Yeah... How late is it. I can't seem to find my phone,' you muttered as you looked around for it. 

'It's three o'clock, darling,' he replied. 

'Oh... better go to sleep then,' you muttered while yawning and closing your books. 

'I was actually hoping you could still play a game with me, since no one else is awake anymore,' he proposed. You shrugged. 

'Yeah, sure.' His smile turned into a smirk as he held a chessboard up. He put it on the ground in front of the bed and started preparing it for playing. 

'Do you know how to play?' You nodded. 'Well, that's no fun...' You cocked up an eyebrow. 

'What?' 

'I'm just saying, if you know the rules, why not spice up that game?' 

'What do you suggest?' you wanted to know, bringing you hand up to your mouth and chewing on your nails. 

'Stripchess?' he said, awaiting your reaction. 

'I'm not mature enough to do that,' you protested with a smile. Loki rolled his eyes with a devious smile. 

'I won't tell anyone,' he assured. 

'You're going to lose, mate,' you said while shaking your head and sitting down in front of him. 

'So, you're in?' 

'Yeah, sure,' you laughed. 

'Okay, great,' he said with a smirk. 'Checkmate and you take off all your clothes.' 

'No, you'll take them all off.' 

'We'll see about that,' he said with a chuckle. You both started playing. And guess what? You were winning. You laughed victoriously as you took yet anther pawn, until you won the first game. 

'Told you I would win.' He huffed. 

'I let you win the first one,' he scoffed. 

'Come on then,' you cheered him on. He grinned and took of one of his socks. Your eyes widened. 'No, that's not fair! I like that you have way more layers of clothes than me!' 

'You should'e considered that before you joined me in the game,' he teased. 

'Cheater,' you grumbled. He laughed darkly and you started a new game, which you won. 'Yes! I bet that one wasn't on purpose!' 

'Of course it was. I'll just let you win until I had enough,' he obviously lied. You rolled your eyes, winning one game after another, until he won one. 

'Shit,' you whispered as you took off your sweater. He then started winning more often. 

By now, you were only in your shirt and knickers, while he only wore his boxers. You stood up. 

'Wait for me and don't touch anything on that board. I need to use the bathroom,' you told him. So, you went to the bathroom and did your job there. 

Then you went back to your room, to a smirking Loki. 

'Darling...' he said with an amused voice. You sat back down, a suspecting frown on your face. Your eyes descended on the chessboard. The pieces weren't where you left them. 'Checkmate,' he sang evilly. 

'No, you cheated. That's not where I left them,' you pouted. He chuckled. 

'Do you have proof?' he taunted. You shook your head. 'Well, then, you know what you're supposed to do.' You rolled your eyes, not agreeing to this. 

'But you cheated,' you whined. 

'I did not,' he protested. 'Come on.' You huffed and threw your shirt to the floor. 

'You're a sore loser,' you mumbled as you discarded your bra and knickers to the floor before crawling under the bedsheets. He raised himself from the floor and went to sit on the edge of your bed. 

'You're right. You beat me, darling. And I cheated,' he admitted. Your eyes grew big and you turned around to face him. 

'I knew it,' you whispered. After you said that, you smirked. 'Then you know what you're supposed to do.' 

'Without any hesitation,' he muttered as he took of his remaining clothes and slid under the covers as well. You awkwardly cleared your throat. 

'So... What now?' you asked. He chuckled and draped an arm over you. 

'That's up to you,' he said next to your ear. He pushed himself flush against your body and kissed your forehead.