Loki - Dog

You and you're best friend, Oscar the dog, a golden retriever, was sitting on the couch next to you. You smiled at him and grabbed a blanket.

'Y/N,' Tony whined. 'How many times do I have to say that Oscar can't sit on the couch.' You rolled your eyes at him and took Oscar on your lap. He was heavy, but you didn't mind.

'Better?' you asked. Tony sighed, but nodded in the end. You laughed victoriously and patted Oscar on his head. 'Do you want a cookie?' you squeaked. Oscar barked enthusiastically. You took a jar of cookies that stood next to you and placed one on his nose. 'Stay,' you said sternly. Oscar looked at the cookie, but stayed still. 'And... eat!' Oscar threw the cookie in the air with his nose and catched it before he devoured it. You giggled and rubbed his ears. 'Good boy,' you soothed and kissed his forehead.

'That's amazing! Did you taught him that?' Thor boomed. You nodded proudly. Natasha rolled her eyes and Tony was still worrying over his couch. 'He's a good boy, isn't he?' you spoke to your dog while petting him.

'You spoil that creature,' Loki sneered as he passed through the living room.

'Unlike some beings, he earns it,' you defended your precious companion. Loki walked over to the kitchen were the Avengers were sitting without exchanging another word.

You were walking in the park, on your way to go shopping for groceries with Oscar on the leash. You had brought Loki with you because you had to take Oscar with with you for a walk so you wouldn't be able to carry the groceries yourself. Loki had complained, but Thor convinced him to go with you, telling him it would do him good. So now, Loki was walking next to you with his arms crossed over his chest and a deep frown on his face.

'Did you have to bring that beast with you?' Loki snapped. You glared at him.

'Oh, I'm sorry, but that wasn't my fault. Thor forced you to come with me,' you taunted him. He glared at you bumped his shoulder against yours. 'Very mature,' you mumbled. Oscar barked at Loki, who quickly took a few steps away from him. You smirked and held Oscar tight on the leash. 'Good boy,' you told him. Loki stuck his tongue out, but you ignored it.

Once you arrived at the shop, you tied Oscar to a pole and went inside. Loki followed behind you and threw one more nasty look at your dog, who barked at him. Loki quickly followed after you, away from Oscar.

'What do we need?' Loki asked you in a bored tone. You turned around and faced him.

'Vegetables,' you spoke.

The next weeks, no one really got along with Oscar and it annoyed you. You were sitting on the kitchen table, eating with Loki and the Avengers when Oscar barked for attention.

'Y/N,' Clint said. 'I hate your dog.' You frowned and rolled your eyes.

'He's a good dog! I don't get why no one in this Tower likes him!' you complained. You clenched your fist and tightened your jaw. 'What has that dog ever done to any if you?'

'That!' Tony pointed. You turned around and looked at Oscar, who was currently eating the carpet. You rose from your chair and headed over to Oscar.

'Ow, sweetie. No, don't eat that,' you commanded sternly. He instantly let go of the carpet and went to nibble the chair Loki was sitting on. Loki was about to kick the dog, but you threw your shoe at Loki. 'Don't you date to hurt him,' you hissed at Loki. He rolled his eyes and shoved Oscar away. 'He's just hungry,' you realized. You grabbed your plate and put it on the floor. Oscar immediately attacked your steak. You smiled at how happy your dog looked and clasped your hands together for a brief moment. The Avengers rolled their eyes. You went to sit next to Loki again and realized you had no plate anymore. You looked around and figured no one would miss you if you left.